- Boost IQ and critical skill sets like problem-solving, critical thinking, and creativity with logical reasoning questions for kids
- Daily Brain Workout (15 minutes/day)
- Each worksheet of the logical reasoning questions for kids contains ten questions, and each question is in multiple-choice format.
- Online worksheets designed to develop your child's critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detailed performance tracking to track improvement in IQ & mental aptitude
- Gamified format to keep the child engaged
Description of the Logical Reasoning Questions for kids
Started by IIT-IIM alumni, LogIQids has logical reasoning question for kids from Sr KG to Class 9 to develop critical 21st-century skills like Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Verbal Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning, Creativity and Lateral Thinking.
Logical reasoning question for kids helps improve a child's aptitude and thinking skills. Like exercise is for the body, reasoning is an exercise for the brain. The curriculum is conceptualised and developed by IIT-IIM alumni with more than a decade of research. Each worksheet contains ten questions, and each question is in multiple-choice format.
The content is designed in a fun and gamified way so that child continues to have fun while learning. The worksheets adaptive, and they become tougher gradually at your child's learning pace.
The logical reasoning questions for kids is divided into six topics.
- Trends / Relationship - Ability to identify patterns and trends
- Visual Ability - focus on the child's ability to visualise/imagine and ability to spot things.
- Verbal - develop and enhance the English and verbal reasoning skills of a student.
- Multiple Instructions - develop a student’s ability to process a lot of data, break down a problem into smaller pieces, and systematically arrive at the answer.
- Conclusion - ability to deduce conclusions based on a set of premises
- Puzzles - is a combination of 2 or more topics above.
Note: Given Sr KG and 1 children are still learning to read and write, the course for them only contains the first two topics (viz. Trends/Relationship and Visual) and the content and questions are mostly visual with images and very limited reading is required.