Learners Grade 7-8 - focuses on the basics of programming and electronics.
The course has 12 readings, 8 videos and 8 quizzes.
In this intermediate-level STEM Space course for classes 7-8 by Tinkerly.
The difficulty level of the course is moderate.
The course is third in the series of STEM Space courses that cover topics of Basics of Programming, Electronics, IoT, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Here, more focus is given to Developing IoT Projects and Basics of Robotics to help the learner come on board the STEM learning process.
The concepts are taught through simple and easy tutorials in the TinkerCAD tool and Arduino IDE.
Then, your learning is assessed through short quizzes and project assignments.
On the completion of course, you are awarded a certificate.
- Week 1- Live Session 1
- Week 2- Computational Thinking 1
- Week 3- Computational Thinking 2
- Week 4- Understanding Electronics 1
- Week 5- Understanding Electronics 2
- Week 6- Live Session 2
- Week 7- Electronics Development Board
- Week 8- Input and Output
- Week 9- Making a Smart Lamp
- Week 10- Working with Codes
- Week 11 – Live Session 3