Achievers Grade 4-6 - is one of the best IoT Courses for Kids that teaches concepts in a fun and easy way. This IoT Course for Kids has 48 readings, 24 Videos and 24 Quizzes
About the IoT Course for Kids from Tinkerly
Explore the world of IoT with this IoT Courses for Kids for achievers by Tinkerly.
The course is tailored for classes 4-6 and can serve as a beginner-level course for higher classes.
The concepts are taught through simple and easy activities using in-house kits and online platforms.
The course also offers 9 live sessions where you can directly interact with your course mentor to check your progress and clarify any doubts.
The course first introduces you to the basics of programming in the user-friendly Scratch programming language. Scratch uses block coding to help the learner visualize the flow of logic.
It is free to download and easy to use the IoT Courses for Kids.
The IoT Courses for Kids ends with sessions highlighting the overlap between the topics of IoT, robotics, and AI.
On the completion of the course, which includes submitting all the assignments and taking all the quizzes, you get awarded with a certificate of completion.
Tinkerly’s IoT Course for Kids Syllabus
- Week 1 – Live Session 1
- Week 2- Algorithms
- Week 3- Computational Thinking
- Week 4- Strategy Building
- Week 5- Introduction to Programming
- Week 6- Live Session 2
- Week 7- Game Analysis
- Week 8- Character Development
- Week 9- Logical Order
- Week 10- Testing and Playing
- Week 11- Live Session 3
- Week 12- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Week 13- Understanding Electronics- 1
- Week 14- Understanding Electronics- 2
- Week 15- Live Session 4
- Week 16- Electronics Development Board
- Week 17- Input and Output
- Week 18- Working with Codes
- Week 19- Live Session 5
- Week 20- Smart water tank filling system (Logics)
- Week 21- Smart water tank filling system (Real Projects)
- Week 22- Live Session 6
- Week 23- Smart water tank filling system (Challenges)
- Week 24- Smart hand wash system (Logics)
- Week 25- Smart hand wash system (Real Project)
- Week 26- Live Session 7
- Week 27- Smart hand wash system (Challenges)
- Week 28- Introduction to AI and ML
- Week 29- Platform setup for ML
- Week 30- Live Session 8
- Week 31- Text based machine learning
- Week 32- Number based ML
- Week 33- Live Session 9