Class XI Maths
This course is for the class 11th Maths online coaching students. It is a complete pre-recorded class 11th Maths online coaching video course for excellence in maths and all types of school exams. The course even makes a class 11 student ready for their state board and competitive exams like JEE Mains and Advanced, BITSAT, KVPY, and NDA.
While planning the class 11th Maths online coaching course, special focus has been given to practical and theoretical problems. The course gets updated time to time to get acquainted with the latest trends and various tests' patterns. It thus helps to empower the class 11 students to perform well on the day of the exam.
Details of the Class 11 Maths Online Coaching Course
‘Mathematics may not teach us to add love or subtract hate, but it gives us hope that every problem has a solution’-Now that students have cleared their secondary school and have stepped into high school, maths is more friendly and familiar to them than it was before.
Brain Array brushes over their mind and starts afresh to conquer new challenges relating to maths in high school.
Instructions of the class 11th Maths online coaching course:
Every chapter, of the class 11th Maths online coaching course, right from lesson 1, Sets, to the last chapter, Probability, is taken up one by one with the same dedication and time devoted to each.
For each one, a set format is followed, which goes as follows:
- A video is shown to the child for that particular topic.
- Review notes are provided for the child to go through.
- Once the child has understood the concept, practice sheets are provided
- Finally, online Quiz sessions are held to make the child self-analyse and understand where they stand
Syllabus for Class 11th Maths online coaching:
- Relations and functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Principle of mathematical induction
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Linear inequalities
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorems
- Sequences and series
- Straight lines
- Conic sections
- Introduction to 3-D geometry
- Limits and derivatives
- Mathematical reasoning